World-Class Programme on How To Enrich Relationships With Yourself and OthersA Unique Opportunity To Be Taught by An Award-Winning Coach and Psychologist, Author of "Enrich Your Relationships" Book. YES PLEASE!
What does the program include?
A 8-week Intensive Online With Fun Activities
Each Week Module has 6 Lessons
Each Lesson has a Video Explaining Theory and Practice
Weekly Webinars With Darya
Community Support and Help
In This Programme You’ll Also learn:
A 3-Step Routine To Ensure Your 100% Positive Communication
The Neuro-Psychological Secrets That Force You To Think Positively
The Seamless 6-Step Process To Bring More Love To Your Relationships
7 Fun Secrets To Rekindle Passion Known For Centuries But Forgotten
My World-Class System That Brings 100% Results To Reduce Blame In Communication
You’ll also get Free Access to these 4 Undeniable Bonuses:
Magic Communication With Children Training So They Always Listen
5 Myths About Happy Families Report
60-Min Coaching Session With Darya
So Who Is The Wisdom, The Heart And Soul Behind This Life-Changing Programme?
Darya Haitoglou, Psychologist & Relationship Coach, MSc(Dist), MPhil, MTNLP, PCC
Darya is an acclaimed and sought-after expert who helps create successful relationships in life, in business, and within the family. Her expertise also includes advising people on building happy and successful romantic and intimate relationships. She works on an international level, coaching high profile families and top business executives on the art of building high quality, mutually rewarding relationships.
She is an author of a best-selling book Enrich Your Relationships and a blogger on psychological sites and social media. She also leads occasional seminars and workshops around the world on inter-personal skills and stress reduction.
Being a happy wife and a proud mother of two, Darya wants to help 1 million people create love-rich and blame-free families and individuals.
As Trusted By
Who is this program for?
- People Who Want To Improve Their Relationships
- Families Who Want To Improve Communication
- Individuals Under Stress
- Couples Who Had Passion And Lost It
- Emotionally-Challenged People Who Struggle To Have Positive Communication
- Newly-Formed Couples Who Want to Have An Amazing Relationship For Life
- Amazing Couples Who Value Their Relationship And Want To Improve It Even More
- Just Curious And Not Serious To Complete The Programme
- Singles Who Don’t Want to Be In A Relationship
- Couples Who Don’t Want To Be Together
- Couples Who Don’t Value Growth And Learning
- People Who Are Not Honest With Themselves And Not Ready To Open Up
- People Who Pretend They Don’t Need To Work On Themselves
- People Who Have Serious Mental Issues